||Sara Lee Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 33 650 567 641), 88-90 Railway Crescent, Lisarow NSW 2250 and with a principal place of business in New Zealand located at ANZPAC Brands Limited (NZBN 9314001), Public Trust Building, 152 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011 (NZ).
|Who can enter?
||Only Australian and New Zealand residents.
If you are under 18, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter. By approving your participation, your parent or guardian accepts these conditions.
|Who can’t enter?
||Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
(a) the Promoter; and
(b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
||12.01am (AEST) on 12/02/2023 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 19/02/2023 which is 2.01am (NZST) on 12/02/2023 to 1.59am (NZST) on 19/02/2023.
|Social Media Account/s
NZ Facebook: www.facebook.com/saraleenz
NZ Instagram: @saralee_nz
||To enter into the draw, you must, during the Competition Period:
- on your Instagram account, tag a friend in a comment on the Promoter’s competition post (unlimited comments = unlimited entries)
- on your Instagram account, both you and tagged friend must be following the Promoter’s Australian Instagram page @saralee_nz
- Share on your IG Story for a bonus entry
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry.
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
||There will be 2 winners determined in respect of this competition.
There will be 1 draw conducted.
The draw will be held at 12:00pm (AEST), which is 02:00pm (NZST) on 20/02/2023 at 88-90 Railway Crescent Lisarow NSW 2250.
The first 2 valid entries drawn randomly from all entries received during the Competition Period will win a prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?
||There is 1 NZD200 gift card for the winner and 1 NZD200 gift card for their nominated friend.
Each prize is a NZD200 gift card to Countdown NZ stores valued at NZD200.
|Total prize pool
||The total prize pool is NZD400.
|How many times can I enter?
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?
||Winners will be notified on Instagram by @saralee_nz within two business days of determination.
||Prize claim date: 12pm (AEST) on 20/02/2023 which is 2pm (NZST) on 20/02/2023.
Unclaimed prize determination: 5pm (AEST) on 06/03/2023 which is 7pm (NZST) at the same location as the original draw.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out unclaimed prize draw/s (as relevant to the prize) at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s. Any winner/s will be informed in writing within two business days of determination.
|Collection and use of your personal information
||If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through the Promoter’s agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the promotion. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to the Promoter’s related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this promotion, communicating with you or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as New Zealand.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging provided that where required by the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), the Promoter includes a functional unsubscribe facility in each direct marketing communication it sends you that you may use to opt-out of any further such communications and provided that the functional unsubscribe facility complies with the Spam Regulations 2021 (Cth). By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility if they relate primarily to the conduct of this competition.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. You will receive a return message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
5. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
6. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process (including but not limited to manipulating the system via bots, script use, or any other means to circumvent the entry process);
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.8. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
10. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. For Australian residents, if for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
2. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
3. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia or New Zealand.
4. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.