Sara Lee Chocolate Bavarian, thawed
• Double cream (to serve)
Balsamic Fruit Sauce:
• 3 cups mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
• 1/4 cup caster sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Roughly chop the mixed berries and place in a saucepan with the caster sugar.
2. Over a medium heat, bring the mixture to the boil and cook until the fruit pieces break down.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and balsamic vinegar.
4. Place in the fridge and chill completely.
Add dollops of double cream to the top of the Sara Lee Chocolate Bavarian, and then drizzle with the Balsamic Fruit Sauce.