Sara Lee French Vanilla Ice Cream
• 1 1/2 cups plain flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 cup caster sugar
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 175g unsalted butter
• 1 extra large egg
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 50g milk chocolate, chopped
• 150mL full cream milk
• 150mL thickened cream
• 2 tbsp glucose syrup
• 300g dark chocolate
Cookie Pie Recipe:
1. Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In a machine bowl with the beater attachment, cream the butter and sugars.
3. Add the egg and vanilla gradually until combined.
4. Add in the combined dry ingredients and chocolate, and mix until just combined.
5. Press cookie dough into a 20cm cake tin.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
Chocolate Sauce Recipe:
1. Combine the milk, cream and glucose in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Pour over the chopped chocolate and allow to sit for a few minutes.
3. Whisk the mixture until the chocolate is fully dissolved, and set aside until needed.
Remove warm Cookie Pie from the oven. Carefully cut slices, add a scoop of Sara Lee French Vanilla Ice Cream, and drizzle with Chocolate Sauce.