Sara Lee French Vanilla Cheesecake, thawed
• Salted peanuts, crushed (to serve)
• 1/2 cup caster sugar
• 2 tbsp glucose syrup
• 100mL thickened cream
• 1 tbsp unsalted butter
• Pinch of salt
1. Add the sugar to a saucepan and cook on a medium heat to a light caramel.
2. Add the glucose syrup and continue cooking until dark (be careful not to let it burn!).
3. Remove from the heat and carefully add the warm cream, stirring to combine.
4. Mix in the butter and salt, then set aside to cool.
Top the Sara Lee Cheesecake with the Salted Caramel, then sprinkle with lightly salted crushed peanuts.