Sara Lee Sticky Date Pudding, prepared as per pack instructions
• Sara Lee French Vanilla Ice Cream
• Walnuts, chopped (to serve)
• 5 bananas
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 40g unsalted butter
• 3 tbsp golden syrup
• Pinch of salt
1. Slice the bananas either longways or into small round pieces.
2. Add the bananas to a hot pan and cook briefly over a medium heat.
3. Add in the sugar, butter, golden syrup and salt.
4. Cook until the mixture caramelises evenly, swirling the pan occasionally.
5. Flip the bananas and cook until golden brown on both sides.
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool briefly before serving.
Top the Sara Lee Sticky Date Pudding with Caramelised Bananas, and sprinkle with chopped walnuts and a scoop of French Vanilla ice cream.